Justin Goldsby is an American copywriter and content strategist. He has worked with some of the world’s top brands, including Coca-Cola, Audible, and Airbnb. In this article, we’ll take a look at 10 things you may not know about him.
Justin Goldsby is a musician and composer who has worked with some of the most prominent names in music. He has collaborated with artists like Pharrell Williams, Kanye West, and Beyonce.
2. Early Life
Goldsby was born in the United States in 1977. He grew up in the Los Angeles area and started playing the piano at an early age. He later switched to the bass guitar and began writing songs.
3. Career Highlights
Goldsby’s career highlights include co-writing and producing tracks for some of the world’s most popular artists. His work with Pharrell Williams included the hit song “Happy.” He also wrote and produced Kanye West’s 2010 album “My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy.” Goldsby has also collaborated with Beyonce on several tracks, including her single “Single Ladies (Put It All On Me).”
1. Justin Goldsby is a professional photographer and videographer.
2. He has worked with major brands, including Nike, Coca-Cola, and Toyota
3. He has won numerous awards for his work, including a prestigious National Magazine Award
4. In addition to photography and videography, Justin Goldsby is also a creative director and art director.
5. He has worked on several successful campaigns, including ones for Nike, Coca-Cola, and Toyota
6. Justin Goldsby is a respected member of the creative community and has spoken at various events on creativity and marketing
7. He is also the founder of JustinGoldsbyVideos.com, one of the leading online resources for video content creation
1. Justin Goldsby was born in Los Angeles, California on October 10, 1986.
2. He began his music career in 2005 as the lead singer and songwriter for the band State of Shock.
3. In 2009, Goldsby left State of Shock and formed the band The Last Great American Dreamers with his childhood friend and songwriting partner, Brett Talley.
4. The Last Great American Dreamers released their debut album, “Ready or Not” in 2011.
5. In 2013, Goldsby released his first solo album, “The Way I Am” which debuted at number one on the Billboard Top Christian Albums chart.
6. Goldsby has been nominated for two GMA Dove Awards – an award given to Christian music artists who have achieved significant success on a national level – for his work with The Last Great American Dreamers.
7. In 2017, Goldsby released his second solo album, “Perfectly Imperfect” which debuted at number one on the Billboard Top Christian Albums chart and peaked at number five on the Billboard 200 chart.
Art and Music
1) Justin Goldsby is an accomplished musician and artist.
2) He has performed with some of the biggest names in the music industry, including Stevie Wonder, Whitney Houston, and Mariah Carey.
3) Goldsby has released several albums and singles, which have received critical acclaim.
4) He has also appeared in several feature films and TV shows.
5) Justin Goldsby is a powerful voice for human rights and social justice.
Justin Goldsby is an accomplished musician and artist. He has performed with some of the biggest names in the music industry, including Stevie Wonder, Whitney Houston, and Mariah Carey. He has also released several albums and singles, which have received critical acclaim.
Justin is also known for his powerful voice for human rights and social justice. He has spoken out against discrimination and violence throughout his career. Justin is a committed advocate for equality and justice, and his work has had a significant impact on society.
Justin Goldsby’s Favorite Quote
1. Justin Goldsby’s favorite quote is “You can’t be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline- it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer.”
2. Justin Goldsby was born in Oak Ridge, Tennessee and raised in Memphis, Tennessee.
3. Justin Goldsby started his career as a stuntman in Hollywood films. He has worked on movies such as The Matrix Reloaded and The Dark Knight.
4. In 2006, Justin Goldsby started his own stunt company, Adrenaline Stunts. This company is responsible for many awe-inspiring stunts in films such as The Impossible and Edge of Tomorrow.
5. Justin Goldsby is an advocate for motorcycle safety and has spoken at many motorcycle events to raise awareness about the dangers of riding without a helmet.
His Top Tips for a Happy Life
Justin Goldsby, a motivational speaker and author, has some great advice for living a happy life.
One of the things that Justin Goldsby believes is that happiness comes from within. He says that you have to find your own happiness and look for the things that make you happy.
Along those same lines, Goldsby suggests that you should surround yourself with positive people. He says that by being around people who make you happy, you will eventually bring out the best in yourself.
Finally, Goldsby recommends that you live in the moment. He says that if you focus on the present, everything else will fall into place. By living in the moment, you will be happier and more fulfilled.
Justin Goldsby is a Grammy-nominated, platinum-selling artist and songwriter. He has written songs for some of the biggest names in country music, including Brantley Gilbert, Jason Aldean, and Miranda Lambert. In this article, we explore 10 things you may not know about Justin Goldsby. Be sure to check out his website and listen to some of his music to learn more!