Are you a registered voter in Rajkot? Then it’s time to pay attention! The latest update from the Election Commission of India states that voters in Rajkot must link their Aadhaar card with their voter ID before they can cast their vote. This move is aimed at ensuring fair and transparent elections while also curbing fraudulent voting practices. In this blog post, we’ll take a closer look at what this means for you as a voter and how you can go about linking your Aadhaar card with your voter ID. So, let’s dive right in!
Rajkot Update News
The announcement by the Election Commission of linking Aadhaar with voter list has received a mixed reaction from the people of Rajkot. While some are welcoming the move as it will ensure accuracy in electoral rolls, others are concerned about privacy and security issues. Notably, the move to link Aadhaar with voter list was opposed by the Congress in Gujarat Assembly during its last term.
Aadhaar Link with Voter List is a Reality
Soon, people in Rajkot will be able to link their Aadhaar numbers with voter list. This would help gamers monitor the voting process and ensure that only eligible persons cast their votes.
The Rajkot update Election Commission has already started the process of linking Aadhaar numbers with voter list. Once this is completed, voters will be able to see their name and photograph as well as the details of their Aadhaar number on the official website of the commission. This would help them stay updated about their voting status and also prevent anyone from voting more than once.
This is a major step forward in ensuring transparency in the electoral process. It will also help identify illegal voters and prevent them from casting their votes.
How to Do it
In order to link your Aadhaar with voter list, you will need to visit the Voter List website and follow the instructions provided on the website. Once you have registered and logged in to the website, click on ‘create new user’ from the top menu bar and enter your Aadhaar number in the ‘User ID’ field. You will then be asked to provide your name and other personal details. After filling out these details, click on ‘submit’. You will now be redirected to a confirmation page where you need to verify your identity by uploading a copy of your passport or driving licence. Once you have successfully verified your identity, click on ‘continue’. On the next page, you will be asked to choose one of the following options: (1) update existing voter list link
(2) add an additional voter list link
(3) delete an existing voter list link If you want to update an existing voter list link, select this option and enter your electoral roll number in the ‘Election Roll Number’ field. If you want to add an additional voter list link, select this option and enter your name and address in the fields provided. Finally, click on ‘submit’. If you want to delete an existing voter list link, select this option and enter your electoral roll number in the ‘Election Roll Number’ field. Then click on ‘delete’.
What to Do If Your Electoral Roll is Not Updated
If your electoral roll is not updated, you can update it by following these steps:
– Go to the website of the Election Commission of India (ECI).
– Enter your full name in the “Enter your full name” box and click on “Next”.
– In the “Select your constituency” box, select the constituency from which you are seeking to update your electoral roll.
– In the “Update your electoral roll” box, enter your details like gender, age etc. and click on “Submit”.
As the deadline for linking Aadhaar with voter list nears, many people are wondering what will happen if they don’t do so. In this article, we provide a link to the instructions issued by the Rajasthan government on how to link your Aadhaar with electoral rolls. We also highlight some of the risks that come with not linking your Aadhaar with your voter list, including possible fines and delay in applying for a passport. If you are still undecided about whether or not to link your Aadhaar with your voter list, we urge you to take the time to read our article carefully and make an informed decision.