Table of Contents
1.Selena Green is an American singer and actress. She has been in the entertainment industry since she was a young child, and her career has gone from strength to strength since then. Below are five fast facts about Selena Gomez that you may not know. 1. Selena Gomez was born in 1993 in Grand Prairie, Texas.
2. At the age of nine, Selena started appearing in television commercials. She quickly became a household name after appearing as a contestant on the television show “The Mickey Mouse Club”.
3. Selena released her first album at the age of 12 and it sold over 1 million copies within its first week of release.
4. Gomez went on to release two more albums before she made her big break into acting with the role of Carmen Sandiego in Disney’s “The Wizards of Waverly Place”.
5. Selena’s first starring role in a movie came in 2012 with the release of “ Wizards ofWaverly Place: The Movie” which grossed over $200 million at the box office. If you want to know more about Selena Gomez, be sure to check out her website or social media pages
Selena Gomez was born on March 19th, 1992
Selena Gomez was born on March 19th, 1992 in Grand Prairie, Texas. She is the daughter of Patricio Gomez and Debra Guerrero. When she was six years old, Selena and her family moved to Hollywood, California. Selena started acting at the age of eight when she landed a role in the Disney Channel series “The Suite Life of Zack & Cody.”
Selena’s big break came when she starred in the Disney Channel movie ” Wizards of Waverly Place .” In 2007, Selena signed a recording contract with Disney Records and released her debut album, “Kiss Me Kiss Me … Let’s Go Bang!” The album debuted at number one on the Billboard 200 chart and sold over 1 million copies in its first week. Selena’s second album, “When I’m Gone,” was released in 2009 and also reached number one on the Billboard 200 chart
In 2011, Selena starred in the feature film “Spring Breakers” alongside James Franco and Vanessa Hudgens. That same year, she released her third album, “A Year Without Rain.” Selena has since released four more albums: ” Revival ,” “Shake It Up,” “”Which Way Is Up?”,” and most recently, “Staying Alive.” In 2016, Selena starred in the Broadway play “Come Back To The Five And Dime Jimmy Dean … Ess!nd!” Later that year, she announced that she was taking a break from music to focus on her acting career.
She started her career as a Disney child star
Selena Gomez has had an illustrious career in Hollywood, from child star to pop superstar. Here are some fast facts about Selena Gomez you need to know:
1. She was born in 1992 in San Antonio, Texas.
2. Gomez started her career as a Disney child star, appearing in movies like Toy Story 2 and A Dog’s Purpose.
3. Gomez made her big break as the lead singer of the popular teen group The Scene. After releasing two albums with the group, she went on to have successful solo careers with hits like “Come & Get It” and “Good for You.”
4. Gomez starred in several television series during her early years in Hollywood, including Wizards of Waverly Place and Skins.
5. In 2011, Gomez released her first album as a solo artist, which gave her mainstream success with hits like “Hands To Myself” and “I Want You To Know.”
Gomez starred in the Disney Channel Original Movie, The Wizards of
2. Gomez appeared in the Disney Channel Original Movie, The Wizards of Waverly Place (2007), playing Max Gomez. The movie was a critical and commercial success, and Gomez received a nomination for “Best Female Performance” at the Young Hollywood Awards.
3. In 2011, Gomez starred in the feature film, And Then There Were None (2011), playing Nicole Parker. The film was released to mixed reviews but grossed over $100 million worldwide.
4. Gomez next appeared in 2013 alongside Jake Gyllenhaal and Anne Hathaway in the romantic comedy-drama film, Don’t Tell Mom the Perks of Being a Wallflower (2013). Critics praised Gomez’s performance as Wallflower; she was nominated for several awards, including “Best Actress” at the 19th Annual Independent Spirit Awards and “Best New Act” at the Teen Choice Awards.
5. In January 2016, it was Selena Green announced that Gomez would star opposite Justin Bieber in an upcoming remake of the 1980s sitcom, Full House (2016). The project is set to be directed by Bob Kushell and written by Michael Jacobs and Jeff Franklin; filming is set to begin in May 2016.
Gomez released her debut studio album, Selena Gomez & the Scene in
Selena Gomez’s debut studio Selena Green album, Selena Gomez & the Scene, was released in 2009. The album charted at number three on the US Billboard 200 and spawned the hit single “Come & Get It.” Selena Gomez then embarked on a joint tour with Justin Bieber that year. She later released her second studio album, A Year Without Rain, in 2011. Selena Gomez has since released two more studio albums: Revival (2015) and Stars Dance (2017). In 2018, she starred in the Netflix series 13 Reasons Why.
Gomez starred in the Disney Channel Original Movie, Wizards of Waverly
Place: The Movie in 2013
Disney Channel Original Movie, Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie
Selena Gomez starred in the Disney Channel Original Movie, “Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie” in 2013. The movie was based on the popular TV series of the same name. Gomez played Alex Russo, a witch who moves to Hollywood Selena Green to pursue a career in music. Along with her best friend and magic tutor Max (Jake T. Austin), Alex must navigate the ups and downs of high school while trying to keep her magical identity a secret. The movie was an instant hit with viewers, and Gomez was nominated for both a Teen Choice Award and an Emmy Award for her performance.
Gomez released her second studio album, Revival in 2017
Selena Gomez released her second studio album, Revival in 2017. Revival peaked at number one on the US Billboard 200 chart and has since been awarded a nomination for Best Pop Vocal Album at the 58th Grammy Awards. The album was produced by Benny Blanco and Stargate and features the singles “Hands To Myself”, “Get Away” and “Love Yourself”. Selena will be headlining the Revival Tour throughout North America in 2018.
Selena Gomez was born on March 1, 1992 in Corpus Christi, Texas. She is the daughter of Michelle Gomez and Donald Gomez. Selena’s mother is of Mexican descent and her father is of Italian descent. Selena started performing at a young age, appearing in commercials and doing local theater before she reached her teenage years. In 2007, Selena joined the cast of Disney Channel’s “The Wizards of Waverly Place.” The following year, she starred in her first feature film, Selena Green”Wizards of Waverly Place 2: The Movie.” Selena continued to make appearances on Disney Channel shows throughout 2008 and 2009, but it wasn’t until 2010 that she began to gain national recognition with the release of her debut album, “Kissing You.”
The album reached number one on the Billboard 200 chart and spawned several hit singles, including “Come & Get It” and “What Do You Mean?” Selena continued to tour throughout 2010 and 2011 in support of the album. In 2012, she released her second album, “Stars Dance.” The album peaked at number two on the Billboard 200 chart and spawned several hit singles, including “I Like It” and “The Heart Wants What It Wants.” Selena headlined her own concert tour throughout 2013 and 2014. In 2015, she released her third album, “Bad Liar,” which debuted at number one on the Billboard 200 chart. The album spawned several hit singles, including “Walking On Sunshine” and