Looking for a great place to live? Check out Oregon! Not only is the state home to some of the most beautiful scenery in the country, but it’s also one of the most affordable. In addition, Oregon offers a high-quality education system, great healthcare options, and an active lifestyle. read more
Oregon is the Best State to Raise a Family
Oregon is the best state for raising a family according to WalletHub. The 2018 report ranks the 50 states and Washington D.C. based on 20 key measures of family-friendly living, including economic opportunity, education outcomes, and health care. Oregon came out on top in 11 of the 20 metrics and ranked first in four categories: economic opportunities, education outcomes, health care, and child well-being.
Oregon’s high ranking is thanks in part to its strong economy. The state has a median household income of $60,309, which is higher than the national median of $53,657. Additionally, Oregon has a low poverty rate (4.1 percent) and a low unemployment rate (3.6 percent). These factors help make it easier for families to afford quality housing and health care, both of which are important factors in ensuring children’s well-being.
Oregon also excels in educational outcomes. The state ranked second in the country for percentage of adults with a college degree or higher (35.5 percent), trailing only Massachusetts. This high level of education attainment helps ensure that families have access to good jobs and strong economies.
Why Oregon Is the Best Place to Live
Oregon is the best place to live according to recent studies. The state has a high quality of life, great environment, and plenty of opportunity.
Oregon has consistently ranked as one of the best states to live in, thanks in part to its excellent environment, great quality of life, and plethora of opportunities. In fact, Forbes magazine recently named Oregon the best state to live in America for the third year in a row.
Here are five reasons why Oregon is consistently one of the best states to live in:
1. Quality of Life: Oregonians enjoy a high quality of life thanks to Excellent natural resources, such as abundant forests and rivers, as well as easy access to mountains and lakes. The state also has a great education system and strong economy. Residents can expect good health care and low crime rates.
2. Environment: Oregon is known for its beautiful environment, which includes extensive forests and lakes, as well as rugged mountain ranges. The state also has some of the most productive farmland in the country. The environment contributes to Oregon’s high quality of life by providing residents with plenty of recreational opportunities and enhancing the natural beauty of the state.
3. Opportunities: Oregon is home to a
How Oregon Can Help You Save Money
Oregon is known for its many great things, but what many people don’t know is that it is also one of the most affordable states in the country. If you’re looking to save money on your next move, Oregon could be the perfect place for you. Here are five reasons why:
1. Low cost of living. According to CostOfLiving.com, the cost of living in Oregon is 18% cheaper than the national average. This means that you can easily get by on a budget while still having plenty of money left over to enjoy your time in the state.
2. Low taxes. Oregon has some of the lowest taxes in the country, making it an ideal place to start saving money on your income. In fact, the state has no state income tax and only a low 2% sales tax. This means that you’ll be able to keep more of your hard earned money each month.
3. Plenty of opportunities for savings. One of the great things about Oregon is that there are plenty of opportunities for savings both big and small. For example, there are many affordable housing options available in the state, which can help you save money on your monthly rent payments. Additionally, there
Oregon is the Best State for Retirement
Oregon is the best state for retirement, according to a study by WalletHub. The study analyzed factors such as cost of living, health care and retiree benefits to determine which states are best for retired people. Oregon ranked first in the study with a score of 74.4 out of 100.
Oregon’s high ranking is due in part to its low cost of living. The state has a median income of $62,000, well below the national median of $75,000, and relatively low taxes. Oregon also ranks highly for health care and retiree benefits. For example, it has the third-highest percentage of residents who report they have excellent or good health (77%), the sixth-lowest rate of poverty among retirees (5%), and the fifth-highest average Social Security benefit ($16,503).
The only downside to living in Oregon is that it doesn’t offer as many job opportunities as some other states. However, this is likely not an issue for retirees since many jobs don’t require a degree or certification. In fact, Oregon has one of the lowest unemployment rates in the country (3.2%).
So if you’re looking
Oregon has a lot to offer visitors, whether they’re looking for hiking trails and scenic locations, or simply want to take in the natural beauty of the state. If you’re planning on visiting Oregon soon, be sure to check out some of these blog articles about why it’s one of the best places in the country to live.