When anyone mentions the Fetlife Murders, the first thing that comes to mind is probably the gruesome murder of Ashley Madison user and sex worker Molly Edwards. But there are actually other murders that have taken place on Fetlife, and they deserve our attention too. In this blog post, we will explore the five things you need to know about the Fetlife Murders. From the victims to the investigation, read on for all you need to know about this tragic case.
1. Fetlife is a social networking website for people who enjoy role-playing, or engaging in fantasies. It’s been called “the largest BDSM community on the internet.”
2. The site has over 900,000 members and allows users to create user profiles, post photos, and share interests in a variety of fetish categories including bondage, dominance/submission, sadism/masochism, and orgies.
3. On July 4th, 2017, two people were killed after going to an activity called “Fetish Tea Party” on Fetlife. The victims were identified as 38-year-old Michael Snodgrass and 36-year-old Nicole Patterson.
4. In a statement released after the murders, Fetlife said that they were “devastated” by the deaths and vowed to do everything they could to help detectives investigate the case.”
5. Here are some things you need to know about Fetlife if you’re thinking of using it as part of your investigation:
a) There’s no way to confirm whether someone is actually participating in an activity before joining it – which means that people have been killed after agreeing to meet someone for an activity they didn’t realize was risky until it was too late.
b) Anyone can join Fetlife – even unauthorized individuals who access the site through third-party applications or websites that embed Fetlife content without
What We Know So Far
1. In March of this year, two people were murdered on Fetlife, a social media platform for BDSM/kink enthusiasts. The suspect in both murders has been identified as 36-year-old suspect James Edward Fletcher.
2. What We Know So Far:
-James Edward Fletcher is suspected of murdering two people on Fetlife – Robert John Stevens and Victoria Ashley Carter – in March of this year.
-Fletcher is also a suspect in the death of another Fetlife user, 27-year-old Benjamin William Klosowski, who died in November of last year after sustaining injuries during an apparent kink role play gone wrong.
3. What We Don’t Know Yet:
-The motive for the murders remains unclear, and no arrests have been made in connection with them.
Fletcher is known to have had a history of mental health problems and was reported to police as being suicidal shortly before the killings on Fetlife took place.
1. The suspects in the Fetlife murders are still unknown.
2. So far, there is no evidence linking any of the suspects to the murders.
3. Investigators are still trying to figure out who committed the murders and why.
4. So far, no arrests have been made in connection with the murders.
What We Don’t Know Yet
1. There is still a lot we don’t know about the murders of two people on Fetlife. Police are still investigating and asking for anyone with information to come forward.
2. So far, police haven’t released any information about a possible motive or suspects in the case. They are still looking for anyone who may have known the victims or may have had any information that could help them find out what happened.
3. If you were someone who was active on Fetlife and knew either of the victims, police want you to come forward and talk to them if you have any information that could help them solve this case.
4. If you have been affected by this tragedy in any way, please feel free to reach out to counseling services or support groups available in your area.
How You Can Help
If you’re not familiar with Fetlife, it’s a social networking site for people interested in BDSM, kink, and other alternative sexualities. It’s also been linked to the murders of two people in the past year. So what do you need to know if you’re planning on using Fetlife? Here are six things:
1. Make sure you’re aware of the dangers associated with using Fetlife.
There are a number of risks associated with using Fetlife, including cyberbullying and physical harm. be aware of who you’re talking to and trust your instincts when it comes to interacting with strangers online.
2. Use common sense when interacting with others on Fetlife.
Remember that while Fetlife is meant to be a safe space, there is still danger lurking around every corner. BE CAREFUL WHEN DISCUSSING PERSONAL GROUPS AND RELATIONSHIPS ON THE SITE, ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH THE SUBJECT MATTER AT HAND. ALWAYS KEEP YOUR DANGERS IN MIND WHEN ENTERING PEDOPHILIC OR OTHER EXTREME SITES!
3. Don’t share personal information without verification.
Make sure all information you share on Fetlife is verified first – this includes your name, phone number, and address. This way, nobody can impersonate you or steal your identity without your knowledge or consent.